Thursday, August 2, 2012

Taking a Test

 

This is an earlier version of my illustration for the Cafe' The Art of Online Calls for Entry contest. The contest was called the 'Sustaining/ Creating'. The contest was to have four images that illuminates innovative viewpoints on sustainability and contemporary creativity. That must illustrate on the themes  of how one reflect on living with a learning disability and its role in shaping or transforming your art. This was done in Corel Painter 12 in the pastel setting. This illustration is how i felt being singled out when it came to taking a test. while everyone in the class was taking the test, I would be given the modified test. Making me feel like things were given to me easy, and never really testing my knowledge.   





No comments:

Post a Comment